News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Index.php and hash from PHP session are not displayed in the address

Started by jsx, September 26, 2020, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsx

Hi,

I use the Opera browser and after entering my forum, index.php is not displayed in the address and the hash from a PHP session is not displayed.

index.php?PHPSESSID=6f5b21cdb1dc5d85933a51b932a4d04e;wwwRedirect

However, if I enter the forum through the Edge or Chrome browser, index.php and the hash from the PHP session are displayed in the forum address. I also have a test forum and when I enter this forum through the Opera browser, index.php and hash from PHP session are normally displayed in the address.

Does anyone know what may be the reason why index.php is not displayed in the address after entering the forum?

SpacePhoenix

Kindred

Jsx,

Does it work? If so, don't orry about it.

SpacePhoenix,
Because it often is, until you log in
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jsx

It turned out that I had the forum address added to the tab without index.php and that is why after entering the forum by entering the address in the bar, index.php was not loading in the address.

Advertisement: