News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Signature Problem

Started by laurieluvsliason, October 08, 2020, 11:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurieluvsliason

Curve theme 2.0 rIBBON theme

There is a place for 5 signatures. They all seem to be working, but why do only 4 show up on the summary page?-
4 & 5 are the same? More of a question really, is there something wrong here? 
Signature 4 and 5 have different banners.

They show as the same banner on the summary page. This happens to everyone, not just this member...

Deaks

1. rIBBON is not a curve theme
2. this is not a feature of the themeso issue is mod related.  Does the same issue happen on the default theme?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

laurieluvsliason

Ok but it says curve theme in the CSS. All my themes are copied off the curve theme.  Just thought I would ask because the help I received here for that theme worked well. Just can't figure out about the siggies...

Thisis my Curve (rIBBON default theme) ;)

code removed -- Illori

Deaks

1. I am the original author of the theme, their are curve elements in almost every single smf 2.0 theme, no need to change something if its not broken and works well.
2.  Pease use code tags to post code
3. Does the mod work correctly on OTHER themes?
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

laurieluvsliason

All my themes are copied from thecurve theme. Just changed out backgroundsand colors etc and no it is the same on all

Deaks

Quote from: laurieluvsliason on October 08, 2020, 02:47:50 PM
no it is the same on all

So the issue is with the mod so you need to speak to the mod author in the mods support topic.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

laurieluvsliason

Alright. So the advanced signature mod doesn't work properly in the curve theme is what you are saying. Gotchya.  Can you delete my CSS coding please?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

laurieluvsliason

No sense to ask then....will live the quirk for now

Deaks

he may come on or someone may come up with  the answer as they have experienced it, topics like this people will mark as read.  First port of call is ALWAYS the mods support topic.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: