News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Font problem in FF81

Started by Sir Osis of Liver, October 14, 2020, 10:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

Had a borked Firefox update from 81.0.1 to 81.0.2, had to dump the #@%!ing thing and reinstall from scratch >:(.  After much dicking around, it's more or less back to where it was, but font size in code tags is much smaller than it was.  I have text set to 110% zoom, that's fine for post text, but it's not affecting code.  Any idea what's causing this?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Dzonny

I'm on 81.0.2, but have no problems with code tag whatsoever. Not really sure what could cause such behavior though.

Deaks

i use newest version of FF and dont have anyissues with this site
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

SleePy

Looks good to me on FF 81.0.1
Any more specifics of your setup that may be causing it or an extension?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Sir Osis of Liver

Code is displaying correctly, but font is much smaller than post text, wasn't like that in 81.0.1.  Had done a lot of tweaking in previous FF versions, but all settings were wiped when update failed.  0.2 seems to be rendering code somewhat differently.  Not seeing why font size should be smaller in tags.

- R. Waters

SleePy

code bbc does produce a smaller font, but this is SMF 2.0 default.  Regular text is 12px and code is 10px.  You can force your browser to not display anything below 12px but I suspect that may cause other problems.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Sir Osis of Liver

Tinkered with browser font and zoom settings, got it looking pretty much like it did before.  Can only see code with one eye, and not very well.  It's a pia to have to restore settings from scratch.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: