News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 2.1 RC3 Released

Started by Suki, October 15, 2020, 07:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

shnazzle

Well done and thank you very much!
You're rifling through the issues on Github now and it's very much appreciated

Portugal

Very thanks to still promoting and upgrading this wonderful plataform. Thank you all!

Bisht

Congratulations! to team cool updates

QuidIsh

Congratulations on the release   8)

Steve

Any timeline on a final release?

KIDDING! Y'all know I know the rules. :P

Congrats on the current release. :D
DO NOT pm me for support!

live627

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

BRR

Tried to upgrade from SMF 2.1 RC2 to RC3. No success, because of this error:

"Field 'id_task' doesn't have a default value."

Windows-host.

Kindred

1- this thread is not for support
2- that's a problem with a mod table
3- set the default for that table to NULL
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Matthew K.

Very exciting, congratulations!

Shole

Awesome, I decided to create a new forum, I won't test this version yet, but I am using SMF again,  which is going to be a lot of fun!

josephd

Anyone know if there's a new features list for SMF 2.1. I'm curious if it may include user tagging.
Web and Forum admin at https://forum.peppermintos.com [nofollow]

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mybagpk

Congratulations! A new step towards success

vietravel247.com

Thank you for all your hard work!

fms-er2020

how safe is it to use this rc now if i may ask? i cant wait for the first stable release

Quote from: Kindred on January 17, 2021, 09:50:03 PM
It includes user mentions

i just tried it on my test forum and i cant seem to find anywhere that there is a mentions feature?

Irisado

It depends what you mean, however, if your question is to whether you should use it on a live site, the answer to that question can be found in the first post of this topic :).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

shawnb61

Quote from: fms-er2020 on January 24, 2021, 09:46:36 AM
i just tried it on my test forum and i cant seem to find anywhere that there is a mentions feature?

You need to enable & configure it under Admin | Configuration | Features and Options | Mentions.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Advertisement: