SSI Function / Block to list recently updated topics?

Started by 1.1Nerd, November 06, 2020, 01:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1.1Nerd

Hello,

is there a SSI Fuunction to display not recent posts but recently updated topics?

I found recent posts to be not wrking well to show recent activity since a hot topic will flood that block. Displaying recently update topics (meaning recnetzly replied to topics) I feel would be much better.

Thank you

Kindred

isn't there a recent topic ssi function?  Open SSI.php and look....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

1.1Nerd

Hello that will display recently posted topics - but not recently UPDATED topics. I was looking to the most recently updated topics.

Arantor

It orders by the most recent last-post in each topic, it really is 'most recently updated topics'.

1.1Nerd

Oh! You are right! Thank you!

No I just wonder if there is also a SSI Function to display the x latest topics?

Thank you

Arantor

If you want most recently *posted* topics (as opposed to most recently updated), board news is the function to look at.

1.1Nerd

Thank you for your reply.

You mean ssi_boardNews? This displays the full nody of the message it seems and not only a lits of new topics?

Advertisement: