Get Paid As You Create Topic Mod

Started by Xpresskonami, November 26, 2020, 09:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpresskonami

Please is there any mod which allows the new members to Earned from any Topic created in the Forum. For example;

I want to introduce "Earn As You Post platform" on my Forum, in which new members or already registered members will create topic and they will earned money from each topic created. The mod will shows the total amount of money Earned on the forum profile or dashboard. And also requires a box to input bank details. Also requires Payment Threshold to request payout.

vbgamer45

You can use a Shop mod which gives pointed for posts/topics. But for payment to real currency that would be a custom development
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Xpresskonami

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 26, 2020, 11:02:13 PM
You can use a Shop mod which gives pointed for posts/topics. But for payment to real currency that would be a custom development

I suggest using the shop mod but the issue is. If a member create a topic and I set up the new topic credit to be 100.. When members reach the threshold of 1000. The shop won't deduct member credit, after the admin pays. And it might get the admin confused in paying the member twice.

landyvlad

Let me know when you set this up so I can join and post lots of meaningless threads for free money ..   :laugh:
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: