Are these mods still current for 2.0.17?(spam and ad mangment)

Started by Nodaz, December 15, 2020, 05:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nodaz

Just updated a forum, that was crippled by old mods and uninstalls with a large upgrade package uninstall all the previous month(as intended)>
all is good site is now in maintenance mode while I reinstalled the mods( minimal)>
first things first i need to reinstall AntiSpam...the 2.0.14 had the following:
    httpBL    2.5.1                   
   Stop Spammer    2.3.9   
   Misc Anti Spam    1.0           

also best google adsense manager..was using
   Ad Managment    3.2 still

Are these reasonable current mods to continue to use or is there something better that i should consider?

Sir Osis of Liver

Use search (upper right) to find each mod on mod site and get current version.  If you have any questions there's a link to each mod's support topic.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Nodaz

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on December 15, 2020, 05:06:51 PM
Use search (upper right) to find each mod on mod site and get current version.  If you have any questions there's a link to each mod's support topic.

Got it thank you, what i am asking though is are they still "good" ones to use or are there others that work better or easier to implement so to speak.

What mods are the default "best" for anti-spam and ad management?

Kindred

Almost anything for 2.0.x will work on 2.0.x ...  until the 2.0.18 changes which will break alot of old mods, I suspect
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Nodaz

Let me rephrase again:
What are the best anti Spam Mods and Ad management for 2.0.17

ModelBoatMayhem

Stop Spammer Mod still works well for me.
That's my firm opinion.... but what do I know?!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: