Started by shadav, January 02, 2021, 02:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadav

yeah I suck at names ;) right now it's just Dark Curve2  :laugh:
Oh Look It's Another Dark Theme was what it was going to be  :laugh:

demo: https://hostingspot.net/testing/smf21/

*edited, moved sites*

shadav

moved a few things around.. played a bit more with css and image colors, changed a few words...yada yada yada

not entirely happy with the menu, but I can live with it....

shadav

GigaWatt

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

-Rock Lee-

It's good by the images ... but when entering the link the design this broken :'(
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

shadav

Quote from: Rock Lee on February 17, 2021, 07:39:11 PM
It's good by the images ... but when entering the link the design this broken :'(
yeah because of the domain name any adblocker will mess up the site
stupid things anyways  :P

i promise there's nothing bad on my test site  :laugh: not even any ads, so you can temporarily disable adblocker to see the theme properly

guess I'll have to move my test site to one of my other domains

Antechinus

I like the purple and green together. Great colour combo. :)

-Rock Lee-

It is the first site that generates this problem and it is already included in my list of exceptions, many sites are dense with advertising. To the point they suffocate and do not show anything so the blocker saves me a lot of time but it can have human errors for example the one who writes this :P

shadav

I thought I was being cute with the domain name  :laugh: :P but it seems that I got sent to the corner instead

I mean there's nothing bad with the site, I'm not like trying to shove ads into peoples faces....

I use revive adscript to server ads on all of my sites so I decided to set up a domain just for itself and then also use it for testing things

but due to the name being adserver...it seems that all adblocking software spanked me  :laugh:
even though there's no actual ads anywhere publicly displayed at all on that domain

-Rock Lee-

If even if I modify it to enter only removing script they seem suspicious (with my slow internet it helps a lot) but it is the first time it cancels a false positive, I must improve my personal filters although I like the url ;D has that personal touch 8) although surely the price of that domain in my currency would be ratio 1 to 150 which scares me :-\ :'(

Advertisement: