News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to change help page in smf

Started by nukredit, January 24, 2021, 05:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukredit

Hello guys, I want to change the help page, but somehow I couldn't. I read the old support issues. I could not find what is written on the help page in the files that need to be changed. Support topic was saying that I need to change the file named 'help.english.php'. But I couldn't see the "index.php? Action = help" content in this file.

Note: I am using the site with the Turkish patch. So I actually tried to change the file help.turkish-utf8.php, not help.english.php

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

/Themes/default/Help.template.php is the default page, Help.english.php is the text contents.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

nukredit

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on January 24, 2021, 05:06:26 AM
/Themes/default/Help.template.php is the default page, Help.english.php is the text contents.
the language directory did not have an editable field. We organized it in HTML form on the template file. l&a

Advertisement: