Alternate User Mod Problem

Started by nukredit, January 31, 2021, 12:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukredit

Hello, my site is in version 2.0.17, i have inistalled topic delegation mod. First upload there was no problem with the site,  then there was an FTP change and when I switch to the new site, when I repeat upload the mod I get an error. And I cant transfer the subject in any way. At the same time, when I remove the mod and reload it, the number of errors in the photo increases.

Error;

nukredit

Edit 1: I added the following codes to the post.english.php file, the error appearing on the top of the screen has been fixing, but the not chancing topic owner. After saving the subject, the phrase "Changed  by Nukredit" appeared, but the subject owner does not change.

// Post as alternate user
$txt['post_alternate_user'] = 'Post as alternate user';
$txt['change_user'] = 'Change user';
$txt['post_alternate_user_descr'] = 'Leave blank to post like normal';

Illori

then you should post in the mods support topic so that the author and those that use the mod can assist you further.

nukredit

I don't know enough English to speak English with him. I'm sorry.

Kindred

Well, you are writing in English here.......

The fact is, we do not provide support for mods (mostly because we do not use most of them and have no idea how they were coded). So questions on mods really need to be addressed to the mod author, in the mod support topic.

If you have trouble with English, then perhaps,  ask in the language specific support board?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nukredit

I do write here with a long translation process. Thanks anyway I'll figure it out somehow.

lock&archive

Oldiesmann

Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: