Upgrading from 2.0.13 to 2.0.14 or 2.0.18 I got a blank page

Started by reslava, February 09, 2021, 04:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: reslava on February 14, 2021, 04:52:55 AM
" I have fixed it by disabling PHP 5.2 on home .htaccess"

That's actually ridiculous.  You would be well advised to move to a better host.  Hostgator was never very good, but they've gotten much worse over the past year.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

reslava

I full agree that by my own experience, but I don't know others...

Please, could you recommend a good hosting service?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sir Osis of Liver

Crocweb is very good, inexpensive, support is excellent.  I've moved 15-16 forums there from other hosts (couple from Hostgator) all have been very pleased.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

shadav

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 14, 2021, 05:22:00 PM
Crocweb is very good, inexpensive, support is excellent.  I've moved 15-16 forums there from other hosts (couple from Hostgator) all have been very pleased.

I thought crocweb and hostgator were owned by the same parent company  :-\

reslava

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on February 14, 2021, 05:22:00 PM

Thank you very much! I definitely will check crocweb

Kindred

I'm a huge fan of ICDSoft. Been with them for over 10 years and NEVER had a problem with the service. They have literally answered every issue I reported to their helpdesk in under 5 mins and had it solved in under 30 mins...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

reslava

I take note of my next hosting list candidates, ICDSoft added.

Thank you very much Kindred!

shadav

a friend of mine swears by a2hosting.com
but I'm cheap :p so I take chances with cheaper hosts  :laugh:
and in most cases, you do get what you pay for
my current host I can't really recommend but they are better than a lot of the other cheaper ones, asurahosting.com, but again I don't really recommend them because there again they are cheap and well seems they are starting to oversell their servers so I'll be moving away from them sometime soon(ish) (if they'll refund me for the prepaid 2 years I still have left with them)

Advertisement: