News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

wysiwyg_quick_reply 1 and 5 errors Both the same line

Started by showngo, February 17, 2021, 05:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

showngo

The log is showing up these two errors and they are both the same line (For me) 1547

<option value="'.$i.'"', ($i == $j ? ' selected="selected"' : ''), '>', $txt['wysiwyg_quick_reply'.$i],'</option>';

Nothing that I actually see but shows up in the error log.

SMF 2.0.18 / Blackjack theme / WYSIWYG Quick Reply 2.3

Kindred

also, if you have a problem/question with a mod, please ask in the support thread for that specific mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

showngo

Quote from: Kindred on February 17, 2021, 09:28:33 AM
also, if you have a problem/question with a mod, please ask in the support thread for that specific mod.

Not sure if its a mod as I was told the wysiwyq was embedded in the SMF core (not sure if true or not)

Quote from: Shambles on February 17, 2021, 07:11:54 AM
What error?

"wysiwyg_quick_reply 1 error"    and "wysiwyg_quick_reply 5 error"
Thats all it says. and the line I posted

This can be deleted though, I will ask at the wyswyg thread.

Kindred

wysiwyg is part of 2.0.x (although it is known to be buggy)    However, wysiwyg on quick reply is a mod...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: