Main Menu

database columns

Started by Dave J, February 17, 2021, 07:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave J

Hi all

I'm using SMF 2.0.18
PHP 7.0

I was looking at the smf_members table today and did a compare with a previous version and I noticed that there was a difference in the columns. The code below shows the columns that I mean.

`facebook` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `twitter` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `googleplus` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `linkedin` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `youtube` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `myspace` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `github` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `vk` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `spring` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `fquick` varchar(45) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',

I have now found where they came from. At some stage I installed 'Add Social Media Icons to Profiles v1.2.0'

I don't have that mod installed now so can I remove the columns from the table without causing any serious issues?

Thanks for any replies
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

vbgamer45

Yes you can. they are not standard columns as long as you removed the mod should be ok.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Dave J

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 17, 2021, 07:48:03 AM
Yes you can. they are not standard columns as long as you removed the mod should be ok.

Thanks VB much appreciated
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Advertisement: