SMF 2.0.18 Message editor post thingum too small - might be a mod issue

Started by Sunshine Meadows, February 22, 2021, 10:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine Meadows

Okay so last year I broke my whole forum and its taken months to get it back up. I was going to close it but members decided to pay the running costs so here I am.

If you take a look at the attached screen shot you will see I have located a possible way to stop the message editor area being so cramped. In Google Chrome I edit height from 175px to 400px and it expands the area to type in. The problem is when I go to Modify themes and look for the page with that bit of code in I can not find it. Does anyone know where the edit needs to be done.

I realise it could be annoying to have a person who does not know about php and code etc asking about things they they found using right click and inspect so sorry if that is the case

I already know is I uninstall message Pro wysiwy get I will get a plain editor but guys I am so close to having working smilies, links pictures and all the jazz so please help is you can. Its www.ouchtoo.org

shadav

vbgamer45

Should be asked on smfhacks.com but Current versions of the Editor have a height override option found under
Admin -> Manage Posts and Topics -> Post Settings
Message Editor Pro Height Override
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Sunshine Meadows

Thank you, I had been over to SMFHacks but could not find the info. However when I used the link in the first reply I noticed a message in my inbox there.

The option that I now have in post settings let me change the number in the line of code that I referred to in my opening post.

Thank you shadav and vbgamer   8)

Advertisement: