News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

php error line 93

Started by YogiBear, March 18, 2021, 06:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YogiBear

I've got this error message though it doesn't appear to affect performance of the forum...

Thanks for any help.

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Dzonny

Which PHP version are you on?

This is related to a mod so might be the best to ask mod author or ask in mods support topic though.

This is really not something you should be worried about, as it's just error that latest php versions are showing and earlier versions was not so strict about it. However you should investigate further and see if you can fix it for sure.

YogiBear

Thanks Dzonny. In phpMyAdmin web server php reads as 7.3.26 yet in MultiPHPManager the php shows as 7.4

I'll also ask on the mod support thread though.

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin -> Support and Credits usually reports correct php version (some hosts don't), or you can use phpinfo.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

YogiBear

Thanks Sir Osis, yep php is 7.4.16

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: Dzonny on March 18, 2021, 07:55:45 AM
This is related to a mod so might be the best to ask mod author or ask in mods support topic though.
Yeah he did, this looks like a dupe.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Ninja ZX-10RR on March 18, 2021, 09:49:04 PM
Quote from: Dzonny on March 18, 2021, 07:55:45 AM
Yeah he did, this looks like a dupe.
It would be best if this was continued there then.
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=269091.msg4084965#msg4084965
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

YogiBear

Fair play, thankyou everyone, marked solved.

Advertisement: