Re: Entries in Error Log: Undefined index

Started by Anmer, April 09, 2021, 08:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Yesterday I upgraded from 2.0.17 to 2.0.18 and now I have lots of errors in the log which I wasn't seeing before.  Mostly "Undefined Index", see attached.

I normally get 1 page of errors each day.  Yesterday it was 17 and so far today it's 3 in a 4 hour period.

Something's different and causing these errors which I don't recall before?

Does anyone know why they're occuring and if I can do anything to stop them?

Kindred

please start your own thread instead if co-opting someone else's -- especially since your issue is completely unrelated to their issue.

In your case, it looks like you probably have some bade code....   look at the section of code in display.template.php that is referenced by the error

from the error, I'll take a guess that you have an improperly closed string and the system thinks that a ul html code is an attempt to reference a php variable.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Anmer

Quote from: Kindred on April 09, 2021, 11:44:15 AM
please start your own thread instead if co-opting someone else's -- especially since your issue is completely unrelated to their issue.

Apologies but the other thread's subject was:

Entries in Error Log: Undefined index

Which is what the new errors quote. I didn't want to start a new thread only to be admonished for not looking for an existing topic.  But Hey Ho as they say.

Looking at the Themes/default folder I can see a new Display.template.php was created around the time of the upgrade.  The pre-install check threw up an error related the Country Flags mod which I uninstalled before continuing with an error free upgrade to 2.0.18.  I then re-installed the mod and the php date and time cooincides with the mod install.

I'll take a look as you suggest and appreciate your help and pointer.

Advertisement: