BBC gif file not moving in the editor

Started by aegersz, April 21, 2021, 02:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

I have written a blink BBC mod using hooks and the gif file doesn't blink like it did on 2.0.

I had to rename it to .png and then it became too large despite being 16px x 14px and was static, of course.

Have I done something wrong ?

I used the build from the 20th Apr  2021.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

live627

a png file does not contain any keyframe metadata that I know of.

aegersz

I managed to get it working by installing a 2.0 mod onto 2.1 via Emulation
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

Sorry - I am mistaken - it doesn't flash (I got my systems mixed up)

aegersz

Advertisement: