Started by aryansindy, April 13, 2021, 06:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aryansindy

Tabs Theme [2.1 RC3]

Live Demo: ZaxoTV Forum

I hope you Like it!

Thanks to all

shadav

it's interesting....not sure if i'd shove all the boards into the tab being closed by default because when loading the forum it just looks blank....
but I really like the idea there....

aryansindy

Quote from: shadav on April 13, 2021, 01:05:07 PM
it's interesting....not sure if i'd shove all the boards into the tab being closed by default because when loading the forum it just looks blank....

I dont know what you mean, but by Oncklik opend all BoardIndex,and is not blank..
Thanks

shadav

Quote from: aryansindy on April 14, 2021, 09:09:12 AM
Quote from: shadav on April 13, 2021, 01:05:07 PM

I dont know what you mean, but by Oncklik opend all BoardIndex,and is not blank..
Thanks

This is what I see when I open your site....if I did not know that this was a tabbed theme, then it looks like your forum is completely blank and I would end up just leaving as there is no content....

I do see the onclick but that's not really clear as to what you mean by that....
I think not putting the entire boardindex into the closed tab on page load would be better, so that it doesn't appear to be no context....
just a suggestion....

aryansindy

OK Thanks
Have some changes in BoardIndex  & now is like this:

regards  Zaxo Forum

aryansindy

Now is new updated with some changes in css & BoardIndex..
I Hope you Like this Tabs theme,

Thanks

Advertisement: