News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Good old mods... bring them back. :)

Started by pocttopus, May 24, 2021, 08:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pocttopus

Hello folks,

Please feel free to move this topic on a proper place if it's opened in a wrong board.

I am not able to write on the topic for a mod which is very useful and I just want to know is there any chance to be fixed from the errors and also is there any chance to see this for 2.1rc3 version?

The mod Moderator and Administrator Comment Tags is removed from downloads and the support topic is here:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=334033.0

THanks!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

As a general rule, removed mods stay removed unless their original author decides otherwise, or someone legally (license permitting) updates them and uploads them as their own.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

shadav

if someone wants to make something like it, then maybe

but the mod was removed by Arantor so I mean not much that we can do if the mod creator decides they no longer wish to support it or have it available for download.

you're best bet would be to ask in the Mod Requests board and see if anyone is interested in creating something up to date
then again keeping in mind that 2.1 is still in rc, so no one may want to make one for it until 2.1 is finalized...maybe they'll make one for 2.0

there is this one https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2679
that could maybe be tweaked to do what you want

[edit] and I see lex replied while I was searching for a similar mod

Steve

Quote from: shadav on May 24, 2021, 09:16:57 AMyou're best bet would be to ask in the Mod Requests board and see if anyone is interested in creating something up to date

Moving there.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: