General Community > Scripting Help

Adding a PayPal button after posting

(1/2) > >>

Trolleybus:
Is it possible to turn the forum into a sales site by having the admin person adding a PayPal button after receipt and before posting in each post.
I am working on a site to sell art works and do not want to collect the payments.
This means I would be adding a button to the posts and including the sellers email In the button setup.

vbgamer45:
Not the same but I have a Classifieds system a paid addon for SMF found at https://www.smfhacks.com/smf-classifieds.php that has some of those options.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen:
If you really want to, you could do that manually for each post.

- You would need to disallow editing of posts from other users to make sure the button won't break
- You would need to modify the posts for the users, individually, and include the Paypal button in html inside the post text, using [html] [/html]

To do this all before the post comes "public" would mean the post would have to be written in a limited board, and moved later.

Sir Osis of Liver:
You can see the SMFHacks classifieds mod on this forum.

Trolleybus:

--- Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 01, 2021, 12:11:50 AM ---Not the same but I have a Classifieds system a paid addon for SMF found at hxxp:www.smfhacks.com/smf-classifieds.php [nonactive] that has some of those options.

--- End quote ---

This appears to do what I want.
Just need the cost and link to a site with items for sale. There is a link below but there are no items for sale on it.
I will reply on from your web site with my details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version