News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How to reset hits in bans.

Started by User2, June 19, 2021, 02:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

User2

Hello. How to reset hits in bans?
I want to reset the hits to see if there are login attempts or not. If there are no attempts, then I want to delete the ban.

Kindred

I don't think there is any way other than direct database manipulation  -- which is not encouraged
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You could also delete the ban, and recreate it - I think that should reset the hit counter as well.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

User2

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, Yes, that's what I will do.

Steve

Marking solved then. If for some reason that doesn't resolve your problem, by all means, mark it unsolved and let us know.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: