Help with attachment settings

Started by skb, July 13, 2021, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

Upgraded to RC4 Seem to have lost my previous settings for attachments and can't figure out how to get them back.
We have a thread where members embed images to the post. In my previous settings these were displayed as thumbnails to be clicked to enlarge. I've tinkered with the current settings and think that I have all the correct checkboxes ticked, but still the images are being displayed in larger size.

BTW I also observed that my database has increased from 6.5 MB to 13.1. Is this because of the backup or images ?

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Oldiesmann

In the Attachment Settings area, scroll down to the "Thumbnail Settings" section and make sure you've entered values for the "Max display width" and "Max display height" settings.

The database size increase is likely due to backups, given that 13.1 is slightly more than twice 6.5.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Speed King

If your upgrade is successful, you can delete all backup tables in database via phpMyAdmin.

skb

Quote from: Oldiesmann on July 16, 2021, 12:27:57 AM
In the Attachment Settings area, scroll down to the "Thumbnail Settings" section and make sure you've entered values for the "Max display width" and "Max display height" settings.

I tried that. Earlier clicking the displayed image would open the image in original size, now it doesn't. I assume it is some change in RC4.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

skb

Quote from: Speed King on July 16, 2021, 01:41:11 AM
If your upgrade is successful, you can delete all backup tables in database via phpMyAdmin.

Thanks, did that. Just needed some reassurance. Have gotten rusty.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

forumovod

Quote from: skb on July 16, 2021, 02:16:30 AM
Earlier clicking the displayed image would open the image in original size, now it doesn't. I assume it is some change in RC4.

This problem appeared on my forum immediately after the upgrade from RC3 to RC4.
Community of forum owners (сообщество владельцев форумов на любых движках) https://forumovod.ru

Advertisement: