Blue Evolution 2.1

Started by TwitchisMental, July 16, 2021, 05:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchisMental

Quote from: mickjav on August 01, 2022, 04:29:40 PM
Quote from: Tonyvic on August 01, 2022, 04:26:36 PMHi again Twitch, sorry to be a pain but this is new to me.
I added your manual edit to custom.css but it's still the same. :-[

This is the end of my file on the server:
.recent_grid_flex {
    flex:1
 }
}
/* Error Styles */
------------------------------------------------- */

.errorbox {
    background-color: #fee;
    border-top: 2px solid #c34;
    border-bottom: 2px solid #c34;
    color: #000;
}
.noticebox {
    background: #fff6ca;
    border-top: 1px solid #ffd324;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ffd324;
}
.infobox {
    background: #cfc;
    border-top: 1px solid green;
    border-bottom: 1px solid green;
}

Should This line
/* Error Styles */

Be
/* Error Styles

This is correct, sorry about that.

/* Info Box Styles */

.errorbox {
    background-color: #fee;
    border-top: 2px solid #c34;
    border-bottom: 2px solid #c34;
}
.noticebox {
    background: #fff6ca;
    border-top: 1px solid #ffd324;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ffd324;
}
.infobox {
    background: #cfc;
    border-top: 1px solid green;
    border-bottom: 1px solid green;
}

Steve

Wait a sec, does that code replace the one you posted in reply #133?
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on August 01, 2022, 07:02:30 PMWait a sec, does that code replace the one you posted in reply #133?
It is the same just no extra broken comment line and a different comment name for the section. 

Steve

Thanks my friend.

Tonyvic

Thanks again Twitch, although the suggestion from @mickjav worked I have gone with your last update to keep things in order as it's your theme. :)

-Rock Lee-

I modified everything a bit but I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or it's because of the theme, I want to change the position of the recent message box

You cannot view this attachment.

above

The other modifications minor I wanted to achieve I didn't have many problems, I only need this detail.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: -Rock Lee- on August 02, 2022, 07:58:46 PMI modified everything a bit but I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or it's because of the theme, I want to change the position of the recent message box

above

The other modifications minor I wanted to achieve I didn't have many problems, I only need this detail.

Regards!
I could be wrong here, but I do not think this is possible. If it is, I would not know how.

Last time I tried it gave me a template failed to load error.

TwitchisMental

New Version Uploaded

Update : Updated for SMF 2.1.3

Adjustment: Adjusted colors for some Admin CP sections, SCEdtior Quote box, and Code box colors.

Clean Up: Got rid of UN-needed files to reduce theme package size.

mickjav

Just started using this on my phone and having a problem with the main menu not closing.

All the best mick

TwitchisMental

Looking at your site, I see that you are using an outdated version of the theme.

I suggest downloading the newest version and using it.

That should resolve the reported issue.  If it does not, let me know :).

mickjav

I did update the theme to 1.4.2 before posting  ;D

TwitchisMental

Quote from: mickjav on June 10, 2023, 11:48:38 AMI did update the theme to 1.4.2 before posting  ;D

Okay, that is odd.. As the main_menu is also showing the wrong background..

Checked another site using the same theme and it shows properly.

So does my local server.

Have you tried clearing the SMF cache?

mickjav

Quote from: TwitchisMental on June 10, 2023, 12:05:07 PMHave you tried clearing both your browser cache and the SMF cache?

Done That and checked phone, still same but don't know how to CTR F5 on my phone

mick

TwitchisMental

Quote from: mickjav on June 10, 2023, 12:12:28 PM
Quote from: TwitchisMental on June 10, 2023, 12:05:07 PMHave you tried clearing both your browser cache and the SMF cache?

Done That and checked phone, still same but don't know how to CTR F5 on my phone

mick
Ah I may have found the cause.

It looks like you have minimize css & js files turned on.

Try turning that off and deleting the minified.css files in the theme folder .

Do another refresh of the smf cache and you should be good.

If not, let me know.

TwitchisMental

If the above does not work, try the using the version I have attached. It is the version I almost have ready for 2.1.4.

I have adjusted a few things related to the main_menu which should solve your issue.

If the above does not work, just download the newest version 1.4.3, that will resolve the issue most likely.

TwitchisMental

New Version Uploaded

Updated for SMF 2.1.4 and the Attachment UI changes.
Adjustment: Adjusted the calendar section of the info center to align with everything else.
Adjustment: Adjusted the background image for admin menu and generic menu to match the rest of the theme.
Adjustment: Adjusted the background colors for various moderation specific styles.
Adjustment: Adjusted the way background colors were set for the main menu and popup windows.
Adjustment: Adjusted the background color of the new post indicator in normal and hover status.
Adjustment: Adjusted the footer background color.

This should resolve your issue @mickjav  :).

mickjav

Quote from: TwitchisMental on June 11, 2023, 02:17:05 PMNew Version Uploaded

Updated for SMF 2.1.4 and the Attachment UI changes.
Adjustment: Adjusted the calendar section of the info center to align with everything else.
Adjustment: Adjusted the background image for admin menu and generic menu to match the rest of the theme.
Adjustment: Adjusted the background colors for various moderation specific styles.
Adjustment: Adjusted the way background colors were set for the main menu and popup windows.
Adjustment: Adjusted the background color of the new post indicator in normal and hover status.

This should resolve your issue @mickjav  :).

Thanks haven't had time to look at it as very busy at the moment will try and update tomorrow and let you know.

All the best mick.

mickjav

That seems to have sorted it  ;D , Only thing I found was when on phone I have to use the X to close the menu it doesn't automatically close after selection

Just checked that action with Alien Shades, which works as expected.

I will of course report anything I find with day to day usage.

All the best mick.

Steve

Bloody hell! Now I'm going to have to go and redo all my color tweaks again! Just kidding Twitch, thanks for the update!  ;D

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on June 12, 2023, 07:47:31 AMBloody hell! Now I'm going to have to go and redo all my color tweaks again! Just kidding Twitch, thanks for the update!  ;D
The compare plugin on notepad++ makes it easier :P.

That or throw all your edits at the bottom and copy and paste them over after the update XD.

Advertisement: