News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Blue Evolution 2.1

Started by TwitchisMental, July 16, 2021, 05:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on April 22, 2022, 02:50:44 PMNow we're back to the header issue. It doesn't expand to the width of the rest of the forum. You still have your account if you want to take a look.
Whoops I forgot one more thing.

We need to add
max-width: 100% !important;
to the header.

So overall -

#header {
    background: rgb(28, 27, 27) url(../images/custom/header.png) repeat-x;
    padding: 0px;
    display: flex;
    align-items: flex-end;
    min-height: 100px;
    width: 100%!important;
    max-width: 100%!important;
}

Steve

Perfect! That did it. Thank you so much Twitch.  :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on April 22, 2022, 03:00:15 PMPerfect! That did it. Thank you so much Twitch.  :)
No problem :).

TwitchisMental

1.4.1 Released

Bug Fix : Fixed the tool tip colors when hovering over a topic title.

Adjustment: Updated the calendar colors.

Adjustment : Adjusted the recent posts section of the info center to show less information on small screen
devices.

Thank you @Steve for reporting the tool tip bug.

Steve

My pleasure.

Were there a number of changes to custom.css because I don't really want to redo all the color adjustments I've done if I don't have to?

If there are a lot of changes, no big deal. I'd rather have the latest version of this great theme.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on April 25, 2022, 08:05:16 AMMy pleasure.

Were there a number of changes to custom.css because I don't really want to redo all the color adjustments I've done if I don't have to?

If there are a lot of changes, no big deal. I'd rather have the latest version of this great theme.
Not many and if it is easier you can download the new. Then open the old custom.css and new one in notepad++ and use the compare plugin to see the changes. That way you can make the changes manually on your edited version of the theme. 

Steve

Cool. Thanks Twitch.  :)

Steve

Unless I did something wrong in my comparison (likely), when selecting the month or week in the calendar shows the top and sides with the color #e7eaef which makes anything written in them unreadable.

You cannot view this attachment.

And thanks for fixing the tooltip.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on April 25, 2022, 02:14:59 PMUnless I did something wrong in my comparison (likely), when selecting the month or week in the calendar shows the top and sides with the color #e7eaef which makes anything written in them unreadable.

You cannot view this attachment.

And thanks for fixing the tooltip.
Nope it looks like there is some that I missed. I will fix this in a bit.

TwitchisMental

Alright download the latest version and this should be all good now.

Steve

I see you added a calendar.css ... did you make any other changes to custom.css? I know, I can do the comparison you told me about but this is quicker if you didn't make any changes.

See how lazy I am lol  :P

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on April 26, 2022, 06:51:18 AMI see you added a calendar.css ... did you make any other changes to custom.css? I know, I can do the comparison you told me about but this is quicker if you didn't make any changes.

See how lazy I am lol  :P
Yes I did add the calendar.css to fix all that good stuff. There are still one or two other edits though. The main one being the fix to the tooltip bug you reported.

Steve

Thanks Twitch. I had done a comparison just before this update and made the change for the tooltip and a couple others I think. I then added the calendar.css from this latest update to the theme and everything seems to be working beautifully.

Thank you again. :)

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on April 27, 2022, 06:31:33 AMThanks Twitch. I had done a comparison just before this update and made the change for the tooltip and a couple others I think. I then added the calendar.css from this latest update to the theme and everything seems to be working beautifully.

Thank you again. :)
You should be good to go :).

You're welcome :).

Steve

Hi Twitch, found a minor issue with the content of information popups in that they are almost unreadable:

(custom.css line 1366)

I just changed mine to #ffffff but thought you should know.  :) 

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on May 13, 2022, 05:00:30 PMHi Twitch, found a minor issue with the content of information popups in that they are almost unreadable:

(custom.css line 1366)

I just changed mine to #ffffff but thought you should know.  :) 
Humm looks like I need to update that to the updated blue color. Thank you.

Has anyone beat my skeeball score yet hehehehehe?

Steve

Quote from: TwitchisMental on May 14, 2022, 12:19:33 PMHas anyone beat my skeeball score yet hehehehehe?
What the ... is this an easter egg?

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on May 14, 2022, 03:47:33 PM
Quote from: TwitchisMental on May 14, 2022, 12:19:33 PMHas anyone beat my skeeball score yet hehehehehe?
What the ... is this an easter egg?
Maybe lol. Lets just say I had noticed the arcade before I left your site XD.

Steve

Ohhh! No one's beat it yet. Not even our resident expert at it. She'll get you though.  ;D

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Steve on May 15, 2022, 06:22:41 AMOhhh! No one's beat it yet. Not even our resident expert at it. She'll get you though.  ;D
Haha nice.. thank you for that update. Made my day :).

Advertisement: