News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Started by skb, August 06, 2021, 11:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skb

I'm using 2.1 since it went RC. I have a duplicated Default Theme with only the body background colour changed. I use this modified theme only on some Private Boards, just to let users know that the Board is not public.

When using this theme w find that the Avatars in the Top Bar are displayed in their Original size as against a minified Avater in the default theme.What can I do to correct this ?

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Kindred

When you updated to RC4, did you also update your custom theme?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

skb

Nope. I didn't do anything special. The forum got replicated as is, except for the 3 Mods that I use, which had to be reinstalled, as per advice.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Antechinus

If you can temporarily set the theme to one public board, it should be possible to diagnose the issue pretty quickly.

Speed King

There are changes in index.css file for default theme in RC4. You need to create new copy of default theme and then edit new theme files if needed.

Kindred

Yup.  What speed king said ...  that's what I was getting at.

There were css changes and possibly changes to index.template.php.

One of the hazards of using an rc version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

skb

Quote from: Kindred on August 07, 2021, 11:46:36 AM
Yup.  What speed king said ...  that's what I was getting at.

Yup. I got your point the first time. Will reinstall and revert. Thanks.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

skb

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Advertisement: