News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Sapphire for SMF 1.1 RC1

Started by 1MileCrash, November 23, 2005, 07:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpicz

Quote from: Tippmaster on December 08, 2005, 08:04:47 PM
please specify if you want sound or not.  :)

If theres a way to just have sound when they go to the index that would be cool but if not forget about it I want sound.

1MileCrash

here are the flash files for both of you.

enjoy.  :)
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

1MileCrash

thanks.

QuoteIf theres a way to just have sound when they go to the index that would be cool but if not forget about it I want sound.

Im afraid that just isnt possible. The page reloads and the flash plays. The only way it would be possible would be to make the entire theme out of flash.

mpicz

Umm Mr.Tipp look what it does on my forum it goes from core forum to wiked messanger.....hxxp:core-forum.com [nonactive]

1MileCrash

sorry, i made you banner by modifieing his with sound. Dreadfully sorry about that, will have the correct one up asap.

1MileCrash

here is the fixed file. Hope there are no problems with it.

I noticed you are using a 1.0.5 version of smf, with Sapphire, which is a 1.1 exclusive theme. You will possibly get some errors in your error log, and some features may not work properly. Use at your own risk!

mpicz

Hey just wanted to tell you if you can give me the images next to the peoples name Example:hxxp:www.core-forum.com/index.php/topic,67.0.html [nonactive]

1MileCrash

mpicz

well go to my forum hxxp:core-forum.com [nonactive] click atopic and go into a thread there is a red X next to everyones name that looks weird.

1MileCrash

works here. probabally your browser.

mpicz

Well im using IE and it does not work there which is a very popular browser. Are you using o-pera or firefox?

1MileCrash

opera.

the images are there.

http://www.core-forum.com/Themes/Saphirre/images/icons/profile_sm.gif

ie is just being a pest and not displaying them. Used to happen to me with avatars here.

mpicz

well is there anyway to just take of the X image so no one knew it was suppose to be there in the first place. If so can you tell me the name fo the fiel so i can delete it from ftp?

1MileCrash

It's probabally showing for everyone but you..because i tested it in opera, firefox, and ie. All three browsers act exactly the same when displaying an image. It's just ie being a pain. It will probabally stop doing that if you refresh and/or clear your cache.

ItalicVisions

Very very nice tippmaster...this is the exact color scheme and layout i've been looking for.
Excelent work my friend.. :)

ItalicVisions

Is there any way to ad my own logo?   :)

1MileCrash

own logo? where? Do you mean like a flash header with your forums name on it? Or a logo?

ItalicVisions

Well! as I am liking this flash logo more and more each time I look at it. I have a logo allready to plug into it, I made it the same size. I just dont want to mess the whole board up if I do it wrong.  It isnt a flash logo, also would it be possible to remake the flash logo to say..."Bears Connection" with out the quotes as you did for a few other people here?.  I am not that familar with flash, but I am quite good with graphics.   :)

ItalicVisions

I hate to be a pain but I found a few problems I thought you would like to know about  :)

IE6

that button there doesnt work at all.

and I have no idea how to get that icon to show up..

Advertisement: