Monster kid

Started by Mr.Truckman, November 16, 2023, 10:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Truckman

Link to the theme

This theme has header and footer images that you can change to any image.

You can change the header and  footer image. / Themes / monster kid / images /(header.png , footer.png)

Panoulis64

Thanks for your beautiful theme.
I am testing it and would like to know how to resize header.png and footer.png

wordpress-speed-optimize

I have a WordPress website with a `custom theme and for some reason I want to switch into SMF and I want to install and use Monster Kid. The problem is with my page performance on SMF. I was using this WordPress Speed module to optimize the metrics, but now what should I do to optimize LCP, CLS, FCP, INP, ... and other UX metrics on SMF? is there any workaround or turn key solutions here?
I think there should be a way to convert that WordPress speed module into an SMF thing. Please guide me if there is any?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

looking at the users name and what they are talking about I would guess they are a spammer.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: