Picking a nit

Started by Sir Osis of Liver, May 06, 2022, 09:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

If you change Curve2 to a dark background there's a stray white period where smflogo sits.  Seems to be in forumtitle -

' . $context['header_logo_url_html_safe'] . '

If you take that out it disappears.  It's soooo annoying. >:(

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Are you sure you didn't just "remove the logo" by entering a single dot site slogan, or by replacing the image with a single pixel image or something? If I enter an empty space in the site slogan, I don't see that happening.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sir Osis of Liver

Removed logo with display: none.  May have been the theme, not seeing it in different dark theme.  That was Lunarfall, really nice theme but Antes never quite finished it.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Well, you did specifically name Curve2 so that's what I tested with.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sir Osis of Liver

Must have confused myself, don't see it in Curve2, just Lunarfall.  Tinkering with Twitch's Blue Evolution now (here), don't see it there either.  Theme has potential.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: