News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Inmortal Alert

Started by dansal, September 15, 2021, 05:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dansal

Over the weekend I did an update from 2.17 - 2.18 and RC4. And so far there had been no mistakes.

But today I noticed that there is an alert that is not removed, it is a user who registered the day before and required activation. The user contacted me because he did not receive the activation message, nor did he have it in the spam folder, so I activated it manually. And you have already sent your first message.

But the alert remains, it does not link to any site, and from the options, even if you deactivate the record alerts, it does not go away. How can I delete that alert?

.I have used the translator, sorry if something is not well understood

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I hope I understood you right, but you should be able to clear your alerts by first clicking the "Alerts" link at the top, and then selecting the "Mark read" link. You can also follow the "All alerts" button to your profile, and delete old alerts manually.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

dansal

I will prove what you say, thank you

Advertisement: