News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

possibile bug

Started by Methen, September 18, 2021, 02:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

I just installed the latest version 2018 and I may have found a bug when you go into the server sitting or any where else for that matter on the right hand side you will to arrows pointing up and down but when you click on them all they do is move the white box you type in slightly up or down nothing more...

Edited title to correct typo ~ Steve
Somebody is asking for a Hinne Whooping!

Arantor

What browser do you have and what theme are you using?

Methen

iam using the core theme and a old version of chrome on xp, I did not think about the browser But I just tested on my other computer and it did not even show the arrows up and down
Somebody is asking for a Hinne Whooping!

Kindred

Well, that's your problem right there... core theme with outdated browser? Surprised your site works at all... lol
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antechinus

Actually it should work, since that was all coded back when were were still trying to support IE6. I expect that any version of Chrome would handle it.

But still, it's a very bad idea to be browsing the web with an obsolete version of Chrome on XP. Major security issues there.

Advertisement: