Trying to Update 2.0.15 to 2.0.16 - Test Fail

Started by vmstek, September 22, 2021, 03:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmstek

Decided it was time I updated from 2.0.15
Although 2.0.18 is latest, Package Manager is updating to 2.0.16. I assume once updated to 2.0.16 Package Manager will recommend 2.0.17/18

I have 2 issues...First is the Test Fail on "Sources/QueryString.php"
Code says to find
$buffer = preg_replace_callback('~"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"~', 'pathinfo_insert__preg_callback', $buffer);
}

But closest match is
$buffer = preg_replace_callback('~"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic|page)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"~', 'pathinfo_insert__preg_callback', $buffer);
}

My other issue is the curve-mobile theme has a dozen Test Failures
Installed mods shows an update (1.1.1) but not sure if I should install update or just delete curve-mobile mod.

shadav

a mod you installed changed that line so you can change it to what the installer is looking for by removing the |page from the code, run the installer then go back and put the |page back so that the mod you have installed will work

as for the curve-mobile mod, I've never used it, don't think I've even seen it
I'd lean more towards ditching it and just installing one of the responsive mods (hilbert or curve responsive) after updating to 2.0.18

vmstek

Quote from: shadav on September 22, 2021, 03:26:53 PMa mod you installed changed that line so you can change it to what the installer is looking for by removing the |page from the code, run the installer then go back and put the |page back so that the mod you have installed will work

as for the curve-mobile mod, I've never used it, don't think I've even seen it
I'd lean more towards ditching it and just installing one of the responsive mods (hilbert or curve responsive) after updating to 2.0.18

Thanks.
It has been 4 or 5 years since I have made changes to the forum...which is a testament to how well it has run ...so I am having to re-familiarize myself with the software.

Steve

Marking solved. If you have further questions/problems regarding this topic feel free to mark it unsolved.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: