News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

feather

Started by Mick., October 03, 2021, 07:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave J

Hi Mick,

When I go to one of my posts, although being admin it should work on all of them, and then click on 'Quick Edit' button nothing happens.

The other buttons 'More' and then using 'Modify' works fine as does 'Quote' but not 'Quick Edit'

I'm using FF too
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Mick.

Are you using the latest feather version? I updated this theme last night.

Dave J

Quote from: Mick. on February 21, 2022, 09:18:29 AMAre you using the latest feather version? I updated this theme last night.

Yes Mick.

I've just deleted the version I had on the site and downloaded and installed the current version from here and it still doesn't work.

Try it yourself
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Mick.

Quote from: Dave J on February 21, 2022, 11:41:36 AM
Quote from: Mick. on February 21, 2022, 09:18:29 AMAre you using the latest feather version? I updated this theme last night.

Yes Mick.

I've just deleted the version I had on the site and downloaded and installed the current version from here and it still doesn't work.

Try it yourself

Clear browser cache.

Dave J

Quote from: Mick. on February 21, 2022, 11:46:17 AM
Quote from: Dave J on February 21, 2022, 11:41:36 AM

Yes Mick.

Try it yourself

Clear browser cache.

Yes tried all that Mick and 3 different browsers, still no go

Mike66

Mick.

Hmmm... I'll dig again.

Mike66

Hi Mick

Inspect on the quick edit button gives me (a href="javascript:void(0);") if that helps?

landyvlad

Quote from: landyvlad on February 17, 2022, 07:41:20 PMMick in the are I'm using (below signature) for member's YT channels on YTyak.com  is there any way we can make those links clickable please?
I see you liked this post - wondering what the solution is?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Mick.

Quote from: landyvlad on February 21, 2022, 04:51:50 PM
Quote from: landyvlad on February 17, 2022, 07:41:20 PMMick in the are I'm using (below signature) for member's YT channels on YTyak.com  is there any way we can make those links clickable please?
I see you liked this post - wondering what the solution is?

You mean links are not active in signatures?

Mike66

Hi Mick

How can I get a breadcrumbs bar directly under the main menu in Feather?    ( as per Curve2 )

Cheers
Mike

Mick.

Quote from: Mike66 on February 25, 2022, 08:08:33 PMHi Mick

How can I get a breadcrumbs bar directly under the main menu in Feather?    ( as per Curve2 )

Cheers
Mike
This theme was designed without the linktree so it may be difficult to place it without taking away from the design given.

Anyhow..

index.template.php Find:

// The main content should go here.

Add before:
theme_linktree();

Mike66

Thanks Mick, I'll have a play with that  8)

landyvlad

Quote from: Mick. on February 25, 2022, 05:28:25 PMYou mean links are not active in signatures?

Not in the signatures - the field which displays BELOW the signatures
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Panoulis64

Bold letters are not displayed.
I noticed that while we are writing a text and checking bold letters, they appear in the preview, if you see the text from a mobile, but not from a computer, watching it. (Photo 1 + 2)
When I changed the subject and put the SMF Default Theme - Curve2 these appear. (photo 3)
What's going on?

landyvlad

Yeah I mentioned this a while back - bold font doesn't seem to work. I think @Mick. is working on it.

landyvlad

@Mick. Any update on this mate.

When was the theme last updated, and are any updates pending, because I'd rather update the theme as few time as possible when I upgrade my ytyak.com from RC4 to 2.1.2

Ta mate

Mick.

I'm looking into it.

Mike66

Hi Mick

Sorry to be a pain, but how easy would it be for me to do away with the expand boards feature and simply display the Posts/Topics and Last Post inline as standard?

I have already got the boards displaying as one per line, rather than two.

Cheers
Mike

Mick.

Quote from: Mike66 on March 09, 2022, 09:11:36 AMHi Mick

Sorry to be a pain, but how easy would it be for me to do away with the expand boards feature and simply display the Posts/Topics and Last Post inline as standard?

I have already got the boards displaying as one per line, rather than two.

Cheers
Mike
[Mobile]

I'll give ya response in a lil while. I'm away from my puter.

Advertisement: