Reset password error messages.

Started by TopCatToo, November 02, 2021, 08:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopCatToo

Hi,
SMF v2.0.18

Recently, probably due to covid restrictions being reduced I have had a number of 'lapsed' members trying to login, and as they've all forgotten their passwords, they are using the password reset option, this is generating error messages in the logs.

I have tested the password reset process and it seems to work OK, I just wonder what I've done to cause these errors.

I see the there are missing 'href' and 'title' indexes, but are the errors in index.php or index.template.php?

I know its not a major issue, but I've not touched either of these files for years.

Many Thanks,
Steve

You cannot view this attachment.

Oldiesmann

That particular code relates to the menu - it means that somewhere a menu button is defined but doesn't have an href or title associated with it. As long as your forum is working properly I wouldn't be too concerned if it's only happening on that one page and not anywhere else

<a class="', $button['active_button'] ? 'active ' : '', 'firstlevel" href="', $button['href'], '"', isset($button['target']) ? ' target="' . $button['target'] . '"' : '', '>
<span class="', isset($button['is_last']) ? 'last ' : '', 'firstlevel">', $button['title'], '</span>
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

TopCatToo

Hi Oldiesmann.
Many Thanks, I won't worry then  :)
Steve

Kindred

it's probably a mod which added a sub-action but did not define the primary action to log for that sub-action.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Diego Andrés

Disabling evaluation of templates might help track down the problem.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: