News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

"Choose Theme" thumbnails

Started by noquiexis, November 15, 2021, 09:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noquiexis

I installed a number of themes on my online SMF 2.1 RC4 forum and my localhost testbed SMF 2.1 RC4 forum. In some cases, I have the same themes (from the same archives) installed on both.

When I click "Change" (to change the theme), some themes are not showing a theme thumbnail (Forum or Board Default, SMF Default Theme - Curve2, and others) on both the localhost and online. Some do show the thumbnail on both the localhost and online (Aurora, Blue_Evolution, Flatline, Pintabs, PintabsV2, and others).

Since the same themes behave the same way (show or no show) on the two installations, the code to show these thumbnails must be in the theme packages, but I cannot find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Antechinus wrote about this in "Ant's Mutant Curve" June 24, 2020, 07:32:46 AM (Reply #73), but that was some time ago and things have changed.

"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
 Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."

William Wordsworth

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

noquiexis

Diego Andrés,

Many thanks! I edited "Sources/Themes.php" on both installations and the thumbnails came back! My
"Themes/default/languages/Settings.english.php" file was already fixed. I checked the other 2.1 RC4 language files to insure they are up to speed.
"To me the meanest flower that blows can give
 Thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."

William Wordsworth

Advertisement: