Placement ArrowChat codes in the theme file

Started by jsx, December 18, 2021, 05:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsx

Hi,

I want to check the ArrowChat demo, I uploaded the chat to the server and probably I have to enter two codes in the index.template.php file from the theme:

Add our script code
Add this code to your page's header right after the <head> tag:

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" id="arrowchat_css" media="all" href="/arrowchat/external.php?type=css" charset="utf-8" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/includes/js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/includes/js/jquery-ui.js"></script>

Add this code to your page's footer right before the </body> tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/external.php?type=djs" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/external.php?type=js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How to add this code to your template:

If you have a header and footer file you can simply add this code to them, otherwise, you will need to add this code to each page you wish ArrowChat to be on.

I added these codes to the file, but an error has occurred: Could not load 'main_above' template. I probably put these codes in the wrong place. Please help me, exactly where should I enter these codes in the file.

Kindred

You can't just paste html into a php file... it needs to be included in an echo
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Mike66

Global Headers & Footers mod might help for simply checking it out?

jsx

@Kindred

Thanks for the clarification. After adding the echo, now everything works. Thanks for the help.

I don't know how I could not get the idea that I had to add an echo. ::)

echo '
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" id="arrowchat_css" media="all" href="/arrowchat/external.php?type=css" charset="utf-8" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/includes/js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/includes/js/jquery-ui.js"></script>';

echo '
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/external.php?type=djs" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/arrowchat/external.php?type=js" charset="utf-8"></script>';

@Mike66

Thank you for the information that such a mod exists. A very useful mod.

Advertisement: