News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: Table smf_settings doesn't exist

Started by Will Garcia, December 10, 2021, 04:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Garcia

I have the same error in my forum, I migrated it from one hosting to another, copy the data, restore the DB and I get the following error when trying to enter the forum:

Table 'telesat83_telesat83.smffs_settings' doesn't exist

Kindred

Your settings.php is no correct for your new host
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: iksvenezuela on December 10, 2021, 04:21:18 PMI have the same error in my forum, I migrated it from one hosting to another, copy the data, restore the DB and I get the following error when trying to enter the forum:

Table 'telesat83_telesat83.smffs_settings' doesn't exist

Can you check your database for the smffs_settings' table and see if it is present or is missing?

Another thing to check for, is to see if all the db info in the Settings.php file are entered correctly. i.e. they correspond with the db info in your new host.

shadav

after moving to your new host did you run the repair settings tool and make sure that everything now matches your new server info?
may need to run it twice to update everything to the new server info

-Rock Lee-

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?msg=4104499

You posted the same thing in the Spanish forum, you have to define a language to receive better support otherwise it may be a problem and the error is when exporting the old database only 28 tables were saved, it must be exported again correctly.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Steve

Please don't double post. Rock Lee has already addressed your question in the Spanish forum.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: