News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How to delete all topics pending for approval?

Started by ikramkhan, January 17, 2022, 05:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikramkhan

Hi,

On my educational forum, I got 1400+ topics made by spammers during the last few months, I was not monitoring the forum.

Though all these are new topics and they are all pending approval.

From Moderate >> Unapproved Posts and Topics, I can delete these topics page by page. 10 topics in a single click.

But these are 1400+ topics.

Is there any way I can delete all topcis which are pending for approval in a single click?

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: ikramkhan on January 17, 2022, 05:13:08 AMHi,

On my educational forum, I got 1400+ topics made by spammers during the last few months, I was not monitoring the forum.

Though all these are new topics and they are all pending approval.

From Moderate >> Unapproved Posts and Topics, I can delete these topics page by page. 10 topics in a single click.

But these are 1400+ topics.

Is there any way I can delete all topcis which are pending for approval in a single click?

To do that the proper way you will need a custom mod. You can also delete them from the db, but personally I would not recomemnd it.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: