News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help with Recent Topics

Started by natias, January 19, 2022, 10:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natias

My Recent Topics appear this way.

I want it to be seen this way.

Someone help me with this please.

shadav

as per the rules of this board, please state is this a free or paid request

natias

the one I use is free I downloaded it from the forum.

natias

Or only those options exist in payment.
Quote from: shadav on January 20, 2022, 12:08:37 AMas per the rules of this board, please state is this a free or paid request
Or can it only be done with a paid mod?

shadav

not what I meant
as per the sticky topic in this board, The Help Wanted Board - Please Read this Topic Before Posting Here
QuoteIf you're looking for someone to help with a project (can be HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, etc) by contributing to it or undertaking the work for you, post your request here and let others know if you're willing to pay or hoping for free help by starting off your subject with [FREE] or [PAID].  Only requests which require someone else to carry out work for you should be posted in this board.

so are you wanting someone to do this for you for free or will you be paying someone to do this for you?

and might need to explain more what it is that you are wanting to be done
not entirely clear by the images, at least not to myself, what it is that you are wanting done.

natias

natias

Arantor

Do you mean the text in the coloured blobs before the topics? If so you want the topic prefix mod.

natias

Quote from: Arantor on January 20, 2022, 03:31:18 AMDo you mean the text in the coloured blobs before the topics? If so you want the topic prefix mod.

So it is estimated how I get that mod. free

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

natias

Quote from: Kindred on January 20, 2022, 07:24:40 AM(try using search?)

https://custom.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=4038

I don't find that mod. friend I already installed it I configured it and it doesn't appear as I want I use SMF simplet 2.0.19

Arantor

Well, did you define some prefixes and then assign them to topics?

natias

Quote from: Arantor on January 20, 2022, 08:44:48 AMWell, did you define some prefixes and then assign them to topics?

I already know everything but it highlights me within information.

paso 1

paso 2

paso 3

paso 4

paso 5

paso 6

Diego Andrés

So you're missing paso 7, which is creating/editing a topic and give it a prefix?

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

natias

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 20, 2022, 09:36:21 AMSo you're missing paso 7, which is creating/editing a topic and give it a prefix?

I already know it but I don't get to select the prefix

Kindred

???

That screen shot is the board configuration.

You don't add prefixes at the board configuration level --  you add then when you create a **TOPIC** (aka a post)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

natias

Quote from: Kindred on January 20, 2022, 10:55:23 AM???

That screen shot is the board configuration.

You don't add prefixes at the board configuration level --  you add then when you create a **TOPIC** (aka a post)

nothing can not. can someone help me to configure my forum please

Kindred

at this point, you are asking for help configuring a specific mod.

Such questions are outside of the normal support (we support the product itself here -- mod authors are responsible for support of their individual mods). The link to the support thread for the mod is on the mod info/download page (or click here: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=536401.0)
Слaва
Украинi

-Rock Lee-

I'm not sure how to answer this, but since you asking on several sides (both English and Spanish) and so as not to waste the time of those who try to collaborate. The mods used are Adk Recent Topics and SMF Post Prefix, changing ../Sources/Subs-Adk_Rtopics.php which I leave attached here!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Diego Andrés

Nice, thanks.
Although like I said in the other topic, the user shouldn't be using an unsupported old mod. Once he upgrades to PHP 7.4 or higher, that Adk mod will start breaking

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

-Rock Lee-

I think the same but since everything points to Mu Online, copying everything exactly they prefer to use old versions in order to use the same to a certain web . I recommend customizing something more modern but it is a waste of time because they are closed to that idea. I've lost count of the times they ask me exactly the same thing, I even thought of packing everything into one thing because it's always ctrl c + ctrl v and it's really tiring, but hey everyone is free to do what they think is best with their site...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Advertisement: