News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

help with my site

Started by selinamelez, February 13, 2022, 08:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selinamelez

So i have  created my site with smf theme  here you can see *removed*

1. how do i make it look like  simplemachines org

2. How do i add google s console tag  do i need to go to file manager and add it there ?

Kindred

What do you mean by "make it look like simplemachines.org"?

This site uses thr default theme, with a minor tweak overlay to allow for the header

2- use the secondary option from Google that lets you upload a small file rather than editing vide into a file
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antechinus

The site in question is running SMF 2.0.18, so to make it look like this site it should be upgraded to SMF 2.1.1. Easy. :)

shadav

and *cough* removing the copyright and credits in the footer pretty much means you won't get help from anyone/many people from here

Arantor

In fact the editing was done so cleanly, I'd suggest the OP has all the skills required to achieve what they want without any help from us...

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

2.0.18 with 2 Posts in 2 Topics by 3 Members. I'm gonna take a wild guess this is supposed to be subtle link spam.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Steve

With all the above comments taken into consideration ... locking.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: