background color

Started by krolle, November 26, 2005, 06:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krolle

I know this must sound stupid, but in which file is the hex-values for the backgroundcolor sorrounding all the tables in the forum located? In other words the background color to the whole board itself. I can illustrate what I mean in a dorkie sample picture ;) hxxp:home.no/donkozm0/sample.jpg [nonactive]

!Hachi!

check your theme/style.css
            you will find there that color and you can change it to other color/bg image.
for example
/* Alternating backgrounds for posts, and several other sections of the forum. */
.windowbg
{
color: #000000;
background-color: #E1E1E1;
}
.windowbg2
{
color: #000000;
background-color: #F0F0F0;
Happy Ramadan

xenovanis

hassan, I don't think that that is what he means.

krolle, take a look at your style.css and change the backgroundcolors for this part:

/* This is the white header area where the title, menu bars, and header boxes are. */
#headerarea
{
background-color: white;
border-bottom: 1px solid gray;
}
/* This is the main area of the forum, the part that's gray. */
#bodyarea
{
background-color: #D4D4D4;
}
/* And this is the bottom, where the copyright is, etc. */
#footerarea
{
color: black;
background-color: white;
border-top: 1px solid gray;
}
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

krolle

No you both missunderstand, I am talking about the area surrounding all the tables, all the blank white space around the tables, which I would like to turn from white to black but I can't find the background color for that space in any of the files neither in style.css or index.template.php  :(

1MileCrash

the tborder and bordercolor class. take the padding off and change their hex values.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

krolle

Hmm here is  a new picture that I am SURE you all will understand what I mean  ;)
hxxp:home.no/donkozm0/like-this.jpg [nonactive]

All the area that is red in this picture, I want to change that bgcolor, but I cant find were the HEX values for the bgcolor is. The color in this picture is made with photoshop just as an example

JayBachatero

this part /* This is the main area of the forum, the part that's gray. */
#bodyarea
{
background-color: #D4D4D4;
}
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: