News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

version check

Started by pepf, June 28, 2022, 08:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepf

After installing the version check mod there were error messages. Uninstalled it again, now get these error messages regularly "The callable scheduled_modvercheck could not be called."

If this is related to the mod, then the uninstall may not have been cleanly done, perhaps?

Steve

On initial install, were there errors or did they occur afterwards? And you installed the latest version?

In any case, you really need to post in the mod's support topic: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=582519.0
DO NOT pm me for support!

pepf

No, no error messages. Also none on uninstall. Just started afterwards. I did try to reinstall and uninstall again, but each time the error messages started coming again after uninstall. Something not removed?

Just got one again.

Steve

Hooks maybe? As I said, post in his support topic
DO NOT pm me for support!

vbgamer45

Delete the scheduled task if you can from the admin section and try to install again
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

pepf

Thanks for answering.

>>Delete the scheduled task if you can from the admin section

I did not find where to do that.

But, I reinstalled and immediately uninstalled again.
At the moment I'm waiting to see if reappears or not. Perhaps not, it seems already more time in between the messages than before. I will post if the message appears again.

Thanks anyway.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: pepf on June 30, 2022, 10:48:05 PMThanks for answering.

>>Delete the scheduled task if you can from the admin section

I did not find where to do that.

But, I reinstalled and immediately uninstalled again.
At the moment I'm waiting to see if reappears or not. Perhaps not, it seems already more time in between the messages than before. I will post if the message appears again.

Thanks anyway.

I don't know if you can delete tasks added by mods, but you can at least disable them. Admin -> Maintenance -> Scheduled Tasks
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

pepf

Thanks. The message did not reappear, thus the immediate uninstallation may have removed what cause this before, I would think.

Advertisement: