News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Multiple Stars/Badges [PAID]

Started by Senkusha, June 29, 2022, 06:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senkusha

In version 1.x, there was a Mod Multiple Badges, that allowed me as an administrator to show the various membergroups a member was a part of, including their post group.  I'd like to see something like that for SMF 2.x.
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade
Anime-style Role Playing Games and Discussion.
(SMF v. 2.1.4, PHP v. 8.0)

Arantor

Pretty sure margarett did a 2.0 mod but there's no 2.1 mod.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Senkusha on June 29, 2022, 06:48:03 AMI'd like to see something like that for SMF 2.x.

Would you like it for Smf 2.0.x or 2.1.x? Also, is this a paid request or a free one?

Senkusha

This is for 2.1.x (sorry, I should have specified that)  And I'd be willing to pay for it (no more than $50 USD)
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade

Shades.

@vbgamer45 has a paid badges mod for 2.1 at www.smfhacks.com ;)
ShadesWeb.com - Custom Logos - My Themes on SMF | My Themes on ShadesWeb
https://shadesweb.com

BikerHound.com - Sniffing out the road ahead
https://bikerhound.com

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

Steve

Edited your post to add the 'www' to the link so the member doesn't get a security warning.

I don't think the Badge mod there is what the OP is after. I believe the OP is after multiple rows of stars and/or badges such as my support team member one.

Correct me if I'm wrong @Senkusha.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Senkusha

So, I've got a few Free Membergroups, say Creative Writer, Video Gamer, and then there's your typical Post Count Group.  I want this:

Senkusha
Creative Writer
Video Gamer
Level 5: Otaku (5,394 posts)

The first two are the Free groups I'm a member of, the third is because I'm a Moderator of a particular board, and the fourth is my default Post Count group.  As it stands right now, the default SMF option is to OVERRIDE  your post count group if you're a moderator, or a member of any other membergroup.
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade

8vanima88

Quote from: Senkusha on July 29, 2022, 06:55:07 AMSo, I've got a few Free Membergroups, say Creative Writer, Video Gamer, and then there's your typical Post Count Group.  I want this:

Senkusha
Creative Writer
Video Gamer
Level 5: Otaku (5,394 posts)

The first two are the Free groups I'm a member of, the third is because I'm a Moderator of a particular board, and the fourth is my default Post Count group.  As it stands right now, the default SMF option is to OVERRIDE  your post count group if you're a moderator, or a member of any other membergroup.

Did anyone ever create this as you described it? I would find it very useful.

Senkusha

--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade

Advertisement: