News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

HTTP ERROR 500

Started by Anoni1337, July 21, 2022, 02:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoni1337

Hi ! Well I had some other issue on website and I added repair_settings.php and I hit Remove all hooks and now I get HTTP ERROR 500 on my page,is there any fix for that ?

Error log:

[21-Jul-2022 08:02:13 Europe/Zagreb] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function BBCode_YouTube_Embed() in /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Subs.php:1720
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Subs.php(3235): parse_bbc('[center][img]ht...', true, 'news0')
#1 /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Subs.php(3416): setupThemeContext()
#2 /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Subs.php(2841): template_header()
#3 /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Errors.php(337): obExit(NULL, true, false, true)
#4 /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Errors.php(161): setup_fatal_error_context('Call to undefin...')
#5 /home/wwwlosba/public_html/index.php(132): fatal_error('Call to undefin...', 'critical')
#6 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Error))
#7 {main}
  thrown in /home/wwwlosba/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 1720

This is the line 1720

// Embed YouTube URLs in the YouTube bbcode tags:
BBCode_YouTube_Embed($message, $smileys, $cache_id, $parse_tags);

Kindred

you removed hooks (and apparently files) without reverting to clean forum files as well.

https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: