??? How to change bg color behind link tree - help pls

Started by Storman™, November 27, 2005, 05:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storman™

Please excuse this very new newbie, but I'm trying to change the backgound colour that sits behind the link tree. I've had a look in style.css and can only see the following entry:

/* Navigation links - for the link tree. */
.nav, .nav:link, .nav:visited
{
color: #000000;
background-color: transparent;
text-decoration: none;

Changing the color here only seems to change the color behind the actual tree and text, not the whole of the box it sits in. Hope that makes sense !

I'm using SMF 1.1 RC1

Any info appreciated - many thanks. ;)

Storman™

bloc

Actually its not one place you can change..the link_tree is located in a table in at least MessageIndex.template , Display.template and BoardIndex.template. The table(s) is also used for next/previous links and "members viewing".

I would try to look at the cells/tables in those 3 files and apply a custom css class to them, then experiemnt with that class from style.css.

nokonium

Quote from: Bloc on November 28, 2005, 06:51:28 PM
Actually its not one place you can change..the link_tree is located in a table in at least MessageIndex.template , Display.template and BoardIndex.template. The table(s) is also used for next/previous links and "members viewing".

I would try to look at the cells/tables in those 3 files and apply a custom css class to them, then experiemnt with that class from style.css.

I've done this and the list is rather longer ....
BoardIndex.template.php
Calendar.template.php
Display.template.php
Memberlist.template.php
MessageIndex.template.php
Poll.template.php
Post.template.php
Recent.template.php
Search.template.php
Stats.template.php

I think ....

bloc