News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Preview] Smf 2.1 Steyle-V5 Beta

Started by webtiryaki, August 28, 2022, 01:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webtiryaki

Hi everyone, this is the last theme I've been working on.

You cannot view this attachment.

ForumSever

İşte üstadım budur. Sende olmadan farklı temalar görmeyeceğiz. Toplistin yukarıda olması harika olmuş. Umarım diğer tema yapımcılarına da örnek olur. Hocam toplistte konu başlığı alanını daraltıp kullanıcı adı ve tarih bölümünü biraz daha genişlet bilirsin.

Steve

I ran your post through a couple of translators to get the gist of what you're saying but you really need to try and post in English which I know you can do, having looked at some of your previous posts. Thanks.
DO NOT pm me for support!

d3vcho

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

webtiryaki

Quote from: Steve on August 28, 2022, 06:28:12 AMI ran your post through a couple of translators to get the gist of what you're saying but you really need to try and post in English which I know you can do, having looked at some of your previous posts. Thanks.

what do you not understand about this?

QuoteHi everyone, this is the last theme I've been working on.

d3vcho

Quote from: webtiryaki on August 28, 2022, 07:43:32 AMwhat do you not understand about this?

I think Steve was referring to ForumServer's comment :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

ForumSever

I am sorry. I wanted to make a comment in my own language, namely Turkish. Quality theme.

iqbalresources

alex_cipher

Quote from: ForumSever on August 28, 2022, 02:53:43 AMİşte üstadım budur. Sende olmadan farklı temalar görmeyeceğiz. Toplistin yukarıda olması harika olmuş. Umarım diğer tema yapımcılarına da örnek olur. Hocam toplistte konu başlığı alanını daraltıp kullanıcı adı ve tarih bölümünü biraz daha genişlet bilirsin.
QuoteThat's the master. We won't see different themes without you. It's great that the community is upstairs. I hope it will be an example for other theme makers. Hocam, you can narrow the subject title area in the toplist and expand the username and date section a little more.
I think it's correct because it was translated with deepl.

ForumSever

Quote from: alex_cipher on August 28, 2022, 11:50:41 AMI think it's correct because it was translated with deepl.

Thanks for your help. I tried to say that the theme is very beautiful and that other theme designers should go beyond the standard patterns. I use google translate, sorry if there is a wrong translation.

alex_cipher

it wasn't against you, just wanted to translate it. ;)

Dzonny

That's another interesting approach and nice looking theme man! Congrats, you rock! 8)

Advertisement: