Smf 2.1 Steyle V1

Started by webtiryaki, August 04, 2022, 06:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webtiryaki

Link to the theme

Check one of the best themes for all Forum communities. You can find here many special functions which will make for forums look better and give fantastic user experience.

https://webtiryaki.com/

TwitchisMental

This theme looks fantastic! Great Work !
My SMF Themes - Remixed Breadcrumb Tutorial
Need a Custom SMF Theme? Send me a message.

Kootch

Hi Webtiryaki, I've installed and love the look.

Is there a way to use a logo instead of just the website name? I notice on mobile it nowhere lists the website name?

I'd like to replace a few icons on the main board view - the orange bubble icons showing if there are new posts in that board. What are the image names of those two?

Thanks!

webtiryaki

Quote from: Kootch on September 29, 2022, 09:50:45 AMHi Webtiryaki, I've installed and love the look.

Is there a way to use a logo instead of just the website name? I notice on mobile it nowhere lists the website name?

I'd like to replace a few icons on the main board view - the orange bubble icons showing if there are new posts in that board. What are the image names of those two?

Thanks!

Reorganized for those who want to use graphic logo and tex logo.

wrong file use this

savo

I'm also using this theme on the forum I maintain.  I updated to SMF 2.1.2 and wasn't able to re-use the previous theme.

Would it be possible to know where I need to go to change the color of the header and menu bars?  I would like to match the colors to the Wordpress site that is associated to my forum.  I looked in the index.css file and played with some of the settings but couldn't find the right one.

webtiryaki

Quote from: savo on September 29, 2022, 02:04:14 PMI'm also using this theme on the forum I maintain.  I updated to SMF 2.1.2 and wasn't able to re-use the previous theme.

Would it be possible to know where I need to go to change the color of the header and menu bars?  I would like to match the colors to the Wordpress site that is associated to my forum.  I looked in the index.css file and played with some of the settings but couldn't find the right one.

you need to edit these colors

.horizontal-menu.semi-dark {
    --sidebarbg: #334f7f;
    --sidebarcolor: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);
    --sidebarbordercolor: rgba(72, 94, 144, 0.16);
    --sidebaractivecolor: #4c75f2;
    --sidebarheadingcolor: #6c757d;
    --dropdowncolor: #6c757d;
    --sidebarheadingbackground: #fafafa;
    --logobg: #060818;
    --logocolor: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);
    --headerbordercolor: rgba(255,255,255,0.16);
    --headerbackground: #1e3d73;
    --headercolor: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);
    --searchcolor: #fff;
    --bodybackground: #fafafa;
}

Kootch

Maybe it's just a settings thing, but I can't find it...

I posted an item in the News area, and it shows up double all the time. It's the QUICK LINKS: stuff. 

Advertisement: