News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

NameX

Started by Diego Andrés, August 05, 2022, 11:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsx

I understand, thanks for the clarification. :)

Han

We really love your theme. Its so great that we can set the width of the forum!
I hope you can help us adjust 2 things.

On the topic-list:
Is it possible to not change the color of a closed topic to dark grey but leave it white?

In a topic:
Is it possible to reduce the fontsize.

Diego Andrés

• css/custom/app.css
    Code (Search) Select
    #topic_container .windowbg.locked {
    background: var(--status-locked-bg);
    }
    Code (Replace) Select
    #topic_container .windowbg.locked {
    background: var(--windowbg-bg);
    }

• css/custom/app.css
    Search for this selector .post_wrapper .postarea .post and you'll find the font-size, which you can tweak.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Han

Tnx for the quick reply. Im gonna process what you told me. :)

PS) That worked like a charm. Tnx again!

Han

One more question. Now that we have resized topic font to 95%, we have a slight problem with the signature.
The font size of the signature is now the same size as the message so it seems the the signature is part of the message. Can I reduce the fontsize of the signature also, so that the difference between message and signature is clear again.

I included an example

Diego Andrés

It's not affected by that afaik.
You could just add another rule at the end of the file and change it:

.post_wrapper .signature { font-size: 10px; }

Han

That worked! Tnx again.  :) 

Alxender

This theme looks cool . I'm impressed. Thank you for the serving.

jsx

Hi @Diego Andrés

When I want to update the forum from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3, I get an error during the update and these from NameX also appeared:

./Themes/NameX/Themes.template.php

Code (Find) Select Expand
* @version 2.1.0
Code (Replace) Select Expand
* @version 2.1.3

echo ' name="', !empty($setting['default']) ? 'default_' : '', 'options[', $setting['id'], ']" id="', $setting['id'], '" value="', $setting['value'], '"', $setting['type'] == 'number' ? ' size="5"' : (empty($setting['size']) ? ' size="40"' : ' size="' . $setting['size'] . '"'), '>
            echo ' name="', !empty($setting['default']) ? 'default_' : '', 'options[', $setting['id'], ']" id="options_', $setting['id'], '" value="', $setting['value'], '"', $setting['type'] == 'number' ? '' : (empty($setting['size']) ? ' size="40"' : ' size="' . $setting['size'] . '"'), '>

./Themes/NameX/index.template.php

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile"', !empty($context['self_profile']) ? ' class="active"' : '', ' id="profile_menu_top" onclick="return false;">';
                    <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile"', !empty($context['self_profile']) ? ' class="active"' : '', ' id="profile_menu_top">';

Should I make the change manually or just check the box and agree to the update?

Diego Andrés

It's normal it's how we set up the patch, template updates are skippable unless they are absolutely necessary like security fixes or complementary changes to specific bugs, those aren't. That's why it says 'Ignore Errors'.
Certain changes from the patch were already on this theme long before, it's how I discovered some of them.

As a side note, the theme package was updated earlier to accommodate 2.1.3, no relevant changes for the changelog.

jsx

Thank you for your message. I made these changes to the files manually.

Diego Andrés

Added new package with some fixes for Theme Customs.
No changelog as there are no relevant changes for the theme itself.

Speedy007

A great theme, thanks!
Unfortunately I noticed that, even at the login screen, it is loading google fonts from remote servers.
This is a big issue at the moment in Germany, as it is (might be) apparently not GDPR compliant.

Is there any easy way around this,for a SMF newbie?
It's only 1 font which should be easy to host locally.
The original theme does not load any remote fonts, so it's our fallback for now.

Diego Andrés

I'll look into it, and add some options for it.

Diego Andrés

Done  8)
Package is now a bit heavier because this theme uses 2 fonts.

1.1.0 - 29 November 2022
  • New Feature Select CDN Source for fonts, scripts and libraries.

jsx

I noticed that after installing a theme via Themes and Layout > Install a New Theme > From an archive, the version of the theme is displayed next to the theme name.

I didn't notice this after installing other themes using this method, so I wanted to share it with you @Diego Andrés

Diego Andrés

It's normal, SMF uses the name of the package when uploading themes. Might or might not be a bug, SMF 2.0 did the same.

AppleCrazy

Saludos, AppleCrazy

Diego Andrés

Don't think that's necessarily a theme issue?
How would you reproduce the issue? Did you cause it with some settings, mods or other file edits?

rezz

merhama teşekkürler tema için

Bu numaralandırmayı css kullanmadan kaldırmak istiyorum

ayrıca top 10 istatistik mod var mı en günceli bu temaya uygun ?

Advertisement: