Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Pop up "admin" menu

Started by Scottish, August 10, 2022, 02:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottish

I downloaded and installed:

SMF 2.1.2 © 2022, Simple Machines Serv2 Theme By Cee

An admin pop up menu appears and won't close. This prevents me from doing "anything" in an administrative manner.

Here's a screenshot:

Hopefully, the solution is relatively easy.

Kindred

I believe the problem is your theme...   switch back to the default theme by using ?theme=1 in the url

This was a problem with Themes designed for the RC versions and not updated for final release
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Scottish

Quote from: Kindred on August 10, 2022, 03:04:56 AMI believe the problem is your theme...   switch back to the default theme by using ?theme=1 in the url

This was a problem with Themes designed for the RC versions and not updated for final release

=Where= in the url would that go?

Scottish

Found where it goes. Fixed it. Uninstalling the theme.

Thank you Kindred.

Scottish

I do have another question:

Using 2.1.2 -- is it possible to download and use an older version or would that screw things up?

Kindred

No, you can not regress smf versions
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Scottish

Didn't think so, but had to ask.

To quote Bill Engvall .... "here's your sign"

Thank you again Kindred.

Advertisement: