Installed Themes

Started by mickjav, August 12, 2022, 09:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickjav

I'm going to start work on the next part of my site soon but have been trying to find the list of installed themes, I Found the user Themes Table but cannot find the list of themes

Any help finding how I can access this list would be appreciated

All the best mick

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: mickjav on August 12, 2022, 09:53:49 AMI'm going to start work on the next part of my site soon but have been trying to find the list of installed themes, I Found the user Themes Table but cannot find the list of themes

All the best mick

Try the following query. It will list all the installed themes id's and names.

SELECT id_theme as ID, value as Name FROM `smf_themes` WHERE variable = 'name';

Replace smf_ with your actual database prefix in the query above. Hope it helps.

mickjav

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on August 12, 2022, 11:03:32 AM
Quote from: mickjav on August 12, 2022, 09:53:49 AMI'm going to start work on the next part of my site soon but have been trying to find the list of installed themes, I Found the user Themes Table but cannot find the list of themes

All the best mick

Try the following query. It will list all the installed themes id's and names.

SELECT id_theme as ID, value as Name FROM `smf_themes` WHERE variable = 'name';

Replace smf_ with your actual database prefix in the query above. Hope it helps.

Thanks I see How it works now.

mickjav

Sorry Back to this one.

I understand the above to get a list of themes but I have a slightly different need.

Is there a variable for the current theme being used, I need to find the current theme ID/Name So I can select a record from a formatting table "I'm building" for my music chart system.

I have looked in the function db and global variables but no joy.

Sir Osis of Liver

Look for theme_guests in smf_settings.  If members are allowed to select different theme, they may be using different theme.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

mickjav

Advertisement: