News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reply to Message

Started by DevH, September 22, 2022, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevH

Hi,

I made theme however I wish to ask a question, you say reply to this message, their is no option, im guessing its my user level.

TwitchisMental

This is most likely due to the anti spam measures set in place.

I believe it is 5 or 10 posts you will need to get access to other features like PMS, Setting Avatar, etc etc.

If you have resolved the issues reported, I will take a look at it later today.

In the meantime, post around and get to know the community. :)

DevH

Quote from: TwitchisMental on September 22, 2022, 05:34:34 PMThis is most likely due to the anti spam measures set in place.

I believe it is 5 or 10 posts you will need to get access to other features like PMS, Setting Avatar, etc etc.

Thank you!

It would seem since I made the post as it has counted it has allowed me to now reply.  I hope you ok that I messaged you in regards to this.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: DevH on September 22, 2022, 05:37:42 PM
Quote from: TwitchisMental on September 22, 2022, 05:34:34 PMThis is most likely due to the anti spam measures set in place.

Thank you!

It would seem since I made the post as it has counted it has allowed me to now reply.  I hope you ok that I messaged you in regards to this.
No worries.

Advertisement: